A Travel Permit is issued to a Bangladeshi citizen who does not possess a valid Bangladeshi Passport but intends to return to Bangladesh.
Requirements for Travel Permit:
- Duly filled in Travel Permit application form (please click here to find the form).
- Copy of previous passport (if available).
- Birth Certificate.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Physical presence of the applicant at the High Commission for an interview (in case not in immigration custody).
- Original bank receipt of fee
Processing time: 3 days (urgent), 15 days (ordinary)