- a) Duly filled in MRP application form. Online submission of the form has to be done at passport.gov.bd and a printed copy has to be signed and submitted at the Embassy.
b) Bangladeshi national ID card or 17- digit Birth Certificate including photocopy.
c) Existing Bangladesh passport along with photocopy (page1-5).
d) One recent passport-size photograph (55X45 mm). If the applicant is a child under the age of 15, parents’ photographs should also be affixed on the application form.
- e) Original bank receipt of submission of fees.
In case of lost passport:
- Police certificate from local police station on lost passport ( if possible).
- If a lost report can’t be obtained, face interview at the Embassy.
Requirement for MRP for new born child:
- Parents’ Bangladeshi original passports and marriage certificate with photocopy.
- Child’s detailed Birth Certificate (where parents’ names and details are shown).
- An extra photo (not glued, not stapled) for photo scanning (below 6 years)
Korean Won 120,000.00 (ordinary delivery). Express delivery not possible. To be submitted at Embassy Bank Account.
Biometric enrollment: Biometric enrollment will be done during submission of the application and the documents at the Embassy. Prior appointment is not essential.
You can watch this Video to learn how to fill up the MRP Form