Visa Application Procedure
All the applicants are requested to follow the four (04) steps of application process to obtain visa in time:
STEP-1: Online submission of application
Documents Preparation: All applicants are requested to visit visa section of this website to know the visa category. After that please select the documents requirement of your respective visa category, arrange all the required supporting documents for visa application.
To fill in online application form for visa, please Click here.
Before coming to consular section of the Embassy of Bangladesh, Seoul to submit your application, all applicants are requested to ensure:
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Signature of applicant in application form within the signature marked area.
- Original passport (valid for at least 06 months) with minimum two blank pages.
- Two (02) recent passport size photographs with white background.
- All the supporting documents as mentioned in your respective visa category.
STEP-2: Documents Preparation & Payment for Application
After your step 1 complete, please arrange all the required supporting documents for visa application as mentioned in your visa category.
Fee: You may pay the visa fees by bank transfer (ATM),), cash payment through any bank in favour of ‘Embassy of Bangladesh, Seoul’ [Bank: KEB HANA BANK, Account No: 166-890000-59001]
STEP-3: Collection of passport after submission
Please collect your passport from the Consular Section, Embassy of Bangladesh in Seoul on the mentioned date.
Please check the details carefully for any spelling mistakes and or validity etc. as marked below:
- Your Surname (Last Name) as stated in your Passport.
- Your Name (Given Name) including Middle Name, if any, as given in the Passport.
- Passport Number as in Passport.
- Correct Photographs.
- Visa Type: i.e. T = Tourist, B = Business, X = Entry.
- Number of Entries: Multiple, Double, or Single.
- Date of Issue.
- Date of Expiration.
Once the Bangladesh visa has been granted, then a printed copy of visa sticker will be attached on an entire page in your passport.
Delivery time for visa : 04:30pm to 05:00pm (Monday – Friday), except Holidays
Please note that the validity of the visa begins from the date of issue by the Embassy of Bangladesh, Seoul and not from the date of travel on your application form.